terça-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2009

Cartas de Amor

As cartas vencedoras do concurso de Cartas de Amor em língua inglesa

1º lugar

Enough of so much suffering
Enough of such pain
I cannot write anymore
Because it is you I adore!

But to tremble this way
My hand is so cold
Would someone want to live
Without pleasure or joy?

I ask you, my love
The reason of my pain
Why so much torment?

And if I delay the suffering
From you I receive great strength
My courage comes back again
And, once more, I pick my pen.
Inês Teixeira 8ºA

2º lugar

One day I was born!...
Not because I asked to.
One day I grew up…
Not because I wanted to.
One day I loved…
Not because I wished to.
One day I suffered…
Not because I wanted to.
One day I cried…
Not because I wished to.
But it was a mistake…
To love you.
It’s so hard to suffer
For someone who doesn’t care
To know me…
But I will learn!
Daniela Silva 8ºA

3º lugar

More than words…feelings
You are my love…you are my life
If the stars got together
They would draw your smile!

Do you like me? Do like me, I pray!
My heart beats so hard for you like a bomb
And for your love I’d fight with King Kong!
Estela Teixeira 8ºD

Sem comentários:

Acerca de mim